THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 3, 2010

Product Review: YSL Pure Lip Gloss #7

I recently just bought the YSL Pure Lip Gloss in #7 Pure Sorbet from Sephora. Despite being a designer brand- I wasn't too pleased. I love the YSL line, but not for lip-wear. The color is fantastic, the packaging is beautiful, but the actual product doesn't deliver. It has a bit of a strawberry bubbalicious taste to it, which I love but it is a very sticky gloss. You don't need much when you use it. Its fairly translucent, despite the shade which is a pale pink. It adds a shine and a bit of color when put on top of a nude lip. It makes a pale pink lipstick look fabulous and glossy, especially if you are using a matte shade.



Today I wore it on top of my Revlon "Pale Pink" Matte lipstick. It looked great with the rest of my makeup.

 Ignore my silly face I just wanted to show a close up of the actual product on.

You can find YSL Pure Lip Gloss at www.sephora.com for $30.

All in all, the product, in my opinion is a bit mediocre and expected.

0 comments: